Newsletters / Digest
You can activate newsletters in BeeDo setting.
Go to BeeDo settings and select "Newsletter".
Select Space and mark which newsletters you do want to receive. Specify the sending time.
You can subscribe to individual and/or team newsletter for one day or whole week period:
- Personal - it will give you information about previous work day performance, quality for today's and tomorrow's day plans.
- Team - you'll be informed about your colleagues who worked less than in the timetable, also about the quality o today's and tomorrow's plans, the impending end of the project and projects that are already behind schedule.
Average work start time
Average work start time is calculated this way:
- We take "time from" sum of "first task" for every work day in month
- First task is the earliest started task of the day, but only if it wasn't started until 04:00 in user timezone (that is night work)
- We count workdays in month for that specific user
- We divide starting time sum from work days
How the highlighting works:
- When You set up monthly newsletter, you specify, when your team needs to submit goals. We take this time as a measure of an optimal day start
- If Your team member started exactly when you specified - we mark it green - it's OK, but could be better (example: goals should be submitted at 9:00 and user started working 9:00)
- If Your team member started earlier than you specified - we mark it blue- it's wonderful (example: goals should be submitted at 9:00 and user started working 8:30)
- If Your team member started later than you specified - we mark it red - that's bad and You should ask, why is he late (example: goals should be submitted at 9:00 and user started working 10:00)
Moved and done task ratio
Moved and done task ratio statistic is calculated this way:
- We count how many tasks, assigned to your teem member, where moved to the next day more then 3 times.
- That sum is divided by a sum of all done tasks, by that team member
- We mark ratio blue, if moved task count is less or equal to 10% of all done tasks by that user. This is a great result
- We mark ratio green, if moved task count is between 10% and 50% of all done tasks by that user. This is normal flow, but could be better
- We mark ratio red, if moved task count is equal or more than 50% of all done tasks by that user. This is a poor result. It's is possible, that user is not doing his tasks,
Total of task moves performed
We count all team members assigned task moves to the next day, that he performed in the given month. This is additional statistical data, to give a better understanding, of the earlier mentioned moved and done task ratio
Goals submitted by own
Counts how many goals where submitted by user. Bigger percent means greater responsibility. But if goal was reopened, or resubmitted later by other user - percentage will decrease.
Good goals submitted
What is the perfect goal - when your planned time isn't less than 75% of your timetable time of the day - and isn't 25% more than timetable time. It isn't very good to have a 12 hour plan - because there is a very big possibility that a user wouldn't be able to do all tasks.
Goals submitted on time
A user that receives newsletter can set what time is the deadline for goals, then using that variable - we calculate - how many goals employees managed to submit goals until the deadline. If the goal is submitted a day before - it also counts as good goal.